BMEN626

BYZANTINE-EN-MUSEUM.jpg

BM0626.JPG

Title: Cross. crowning of the dome
Chronology: 1859
Artist/School: Επιγραφή: ΕΥΞΑΙ  ΘΕΩ ΑΓΙΕ ΥΠΕΡ ΤΟΝ ΔΟΥΛΩΝ ΣΟΥ ΑΝΤΟΝΙΟΥ ΧΑΡΙΚΛΗΑΣ ΓΟΝΕΟΝ ΗΜΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΑΔΕΛΦΟΝ ΑΩΧΕ
Provenance: From the dome of the church of Our Lady Kanakaria, Lythragkomi. Found cut off and discarded on the ground in the churchyard. It was picked up and transferred to the free areas of the Republic of Cyprus by Christakis Ioannou and Andri Papantoniou and donated to the Byzantine Museum
Technique: Stone
Dimensions: 42,5 x 55,5 cm
Conservation status: Moderate

[1-30] [30-60] [60-90] [90-120] [120-150] [150-180] [180-210] [210-240] [240-270] [270-300] [300-330] [330-360] [360-390] [390-420] [420-450] [450-480] [480-510] [510-540] [540-570] [570-600]  [600-630] [630-660]